Unlike what you might have heard, glitter does not have an age limit. You can sport sparkly lids by watching this easy-to-follow video on how to apply glitter eyeshadow. This subtle, fun, and flirty style is sure to turn heads—and it takes just a few simple steps to complete it.
Whether you’re looking for inspiration for an upcoming costume party or just need an update on your going-out style, this glittery eyeshadow look is perfect for nearly any occasion. If you want to sparkle at your next event, tune in to this video, or see below for a step-by-step breakdown. Grab an eyeshadow color of your choice (we like the Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat palette, $ 29 on sephora.com), black eyeliner (such as Sephora Retractable Waterproof Liner, $ 12 on sephora.com), lip gloss (such as Neutrogena Moonshine Lip Soother Gloss, $ 7 on amazon.com), glitter and tan eyeshadow, and you’ll be ready to go.
Watch THE VIDEO: This Bold Makeup Look is Perfect for a Night Out
- Apply brown eyeshadow to your eyelids.
- Blend in the eyeshadow.
- Add more eyeshadow to your lash line.
- Apply black eyeliner.
- Blend in your eyeshadow again.
- Apply lip gloss to create a wing look.
- Add eye glitter over the line of lip gloss.
- Retrace your eyeliner.
- Keep laying eyeshadow until you achieve the look you want.
- Apply a tan-colored eyeshadow to your brow bone.
If you have this down, all you need is an outfit and hairstyle, and you’ll shine wherever the night takes you.