Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Ken Downing is leaving Neiman Marcus. He has been with the company for 28 years.
2. Dan Peres, former EIC of Details, has been named the EIC of the soon-to-be revamped Gawker.
3. Marisa Carroll is the new features editor at New York magazine.
4. Katie Connor, deputy editor of Elle, has been named the new digital director of the publication.
5. Kayla Parker has left PR Consulting after five years with the company.
6. Mother NY has named Gordon Hull its new creative director.
7. Laura Dowling is now CMO of Digital Brands Group.
8. Jeremy Herzog, previously senior communications manager at Bottega Veneta, has joined Creative Exchange Agency as director of communications and business development.
9. Ngoc Hoang, previously an associate manager at Black Frame, has joined Coach as a PR coordinator.
10. Denice Pigott, previously of Martha Stewart Living, has been named digital account director, content & strategy at PR Vein.
11. Laila Dar, formerly PR manager at Marque Media, is now an account manager at PR Vein. Meanwhile Sana Ahmed has been named assistant account executive at the company.
12. Diana Curci has been named account coordinator at Think.
13. Ian Boni, a former freelance style assistant for Micah Schifman, has been named junior digital strategist at Think LA. Meanwhile Jasmine Futrell-McGee, formerly showroom manager at the company, has been promoted to VIP and PR executive.
14. Allie Hornbuckle, formerly media coordinator at Mindgruve, has joined Covet PR as an account coordinator. Alex Neill, previously a senior manager at Be Social, has joined the company as an account supervisor. Finally Nicole Stephens, formerly a senior account supervisor at Stanton & Company, has joined Covet PR as a senior account supervisor.
15. Dominique McIntee has joined CMM PR as an account coordinator.
16. Shiraz Creative has hired Stavros Tripi, former executive director of global events for MAC Cosmetics, to head its New York office.
17. Samantha Kallen-Granet is now a senior account manager at PR Consulting.
18. Savannah Engel PR is now representing Cult Gaia for VIP relations.
19. Paul Wilmot Communications is now representing AMKIRI.
20. Gallery PR is now representing SHERBINSKIS and Pea
21. Maximus Communications is now representing NEA Studio and Cj Hendry.
22. IHPR is now representing Nylora and Replica Los Angeles.
23. Maguire Steele is now representing Faherty, AtelierSavas, and SAVAS: Custom Collection for special projects and events.
24. Chasen Creative Media is now representing Lani the Label by Amanda Stanton.
25. RK PR is now representing LF Markey.
26. Seen Group is now representing UOMA Beauty.
27. Bradbury Lewis is now representing Judy Zhang, Best Made Co. and Sabah.
28. Azione is now representing Tonal.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.
Read more here: Daily Front Rowhappy wheels
Apr 25, 2019 0Written by Marjua Estevez On the night of the release of her debut project, phAses, Melii headlined Hot 97’s Who’s Next at the legendary Sounds of Brazil (SOBs) in New York City. There, the visibly elated (and later, emotionally overwhelmed) Harlem native faced a sold-out crowd—a...
Apr 25, 2019 0
Apr 26, 2019 033 minutes ago Sing it with us: “Here come the Men In Black… again!” It has been seven years since the black-suited galaxy protectors at the Men In Black graced our movie screens, and Sony plans to bring the outfit out of mothballs for this summer’s Men In Black International. There will be...
Apr 25, 2019 0
Apr 20, 2019 0The Collagen Creamer Kylie Jenner Drinks for Glowing Skin...
Apr 20, 2019 0Using a Lash Primer Makes My Eyelashes Look Longer and...
Apr 19, 2019 0The Internet Is Going Wild for Benefits’s New Mascara...
Apr 26, 2019 0NEGOMBO, Sri Lanka — Auranzeb Zabi was cooking rice at a...
Apr 25, 2019 0COLOMBO, Sri Lanka — He built his fortune on black...
Apr 25, 2019 0MOSCOW — Two months after a failed summit meeting with...
Apr 25, 2019 0Sri Lankan police officials on Thursday warned of possible...
Apr 25, 2019 0• The F.B.I. has joined the investigation. • Prime...
Apr 24, 2019 0DUBLIN — Amid widespread condemnation and anger at the...
Apr 24, 2019 0CAIRO — The lone protester stood in an affluent corner of...
Apr 24, 2019 0NEGOMBO, Sri Lanka — The coffins came one by one, some...
Apr 24, 2019 0ImageProtesters in Khartoum last week listened as activists...