Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Will Welch has replaced Jim Nelson as editor-in-chief of GQ. You can read more about the move here.
2. Koa Beck has stepped down as editor-in-chief of Jezebel. Current deputy editor Julianne Escobedo Shepherd will take her place beginning September 28.
3. Nikola Vasari has been named creative director of Faith Connexion.
4. Jennifer Gach, former senior accessories editor at Elle, has joined Nordstorm, focusing on PR and media strategy.
5. Danielle Marmel has been promoted to director, beauty division at Shadow PR. She was previously an account manager.
6. Nancy Chilton, formerly chief communications officer at the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, has been promoted to chief external relations officer.
7. Timothy Flach, previously senior PR manager at 7 For All Mankind, has been named manager of VIP services at Purple.
8. Sara Lieberman has been promoted to AVP of hospitality at Shadow PR.
9. Matthew Owens is now a director, fashion and retail at Shadow PR.
10. Milly Jones has been promoted to director, spirits & business development, at Shadow PR.
11. Michelle Gabe is now a director, hospitality & consumer packaged goods, as Shadow PR.
12. Erica Smith is now the beauty writer for The Cut. She initially joined the publication as a contributor in July.
13. Ginger Chan has joined Endeavor as senior vice president of consumer communications.
14. Kristen Long has joined Evolve MKD as an account director.
15. Michael Africa, former marketing manager at Oak + Fort, has joined Herschel Supply as communications manager.
16. Kimberly Flaster has left her position as senior VP at HL Group.
17. Amber Rodriguez has joined PROVOKR.com as its fashion editor.
18. Sam Dumas, formerly of Vanity Fair and W, has joined app Chappy as head of brand.
19. Think is now representing APM Monaco.
20. Kucerak + Co is now representing Jocelyn.
21. The Lead PR is now representing Stuart & Lau, and Apolis.
22. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications is now representing Rodial.
23. The Riviere Agency is now representing Lightricks and Ma
24. Tigerlily Skye PR is now representing Les Artisans de Geneve SA.
25. D’Orazio & Associates is now representing Vhernier.
26. Foundation is now representing INSPR’D by Natalie Off Duty, and Necessaire.
27. Nouveau Communications is now representing Andrew Fitzsimons, GLAM + GO, and Glosslab.
28. Michele Marie PR is now representing Astrid & Miyu, KARIGAM, Accessory Concierge, Sun Fun, and Valeur Absolue.
29. M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment is now representing Blundstone.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.
Read more here: Daily Front Rowhappy wheels
Sep 14, 2018 0We are devastated to report that Pittsburgh rapper Mac Miller has passed away from an apparent overdose on Friday (September 7), according to several sources, including TMZ. The site reports that Mac, real name Malcom James McCormick, was found in his San Fernando Valley home and was pronounced...
Sep 13, 2018 0
Sep 25, 2018 0With his time as Thor seemingly coming to a close in Avengers 4, Chris Hemsworth has lined up another potential franchise in Men in Black. After some other projects that didn’t pan out, the sci-fi series is returning with an all-new cast that includes Hemsworth and his Thor: Ragnarok co-star...
Sep 25, 2018 0
Sep 17, 2018 0Editor’s note: If you haven’t heard of Curology yet,...
Sep 11, 2018 0This is the body-positive brand we’ve been waiting...
Sep 08, 2018 0The eye cream’s popularity skyrocketed thanks to a...
Aug 31, 2018 0It’s not a one-shade-fits-all season (hooray!). These...
Sep 25, 2018 0The statement was read first in English by Federica...
Sep 25, 2018 0HONG KONG — After months of debate and political discord,...
Sep 25, 2018 0LONDON — As the annual meeting of Britain’s opposition...
Sep 24, 2018 0TIANJIN, China — When Yang Zheyu arrived at Tianjin...
Sep 24, 2018 0TEHRAN — President Hassan Rouhani of Iran said on Sunday...
Sep 24, 2018 0Mr. Trump’s first instinct was to make the session all...
Sep 24, 2018 0BEIJING — The Chinese leader, wearing a dark Mao suit,...
Sep 24, 2018 0Senator Boozman wrote to Mr. Trump in March urging him to...