Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. Will Welch has replaced Jim Nelson as editor-in-chief of GQ. You can read more about the move here.
2. Koa Beck has stepped down as editor-in-chief of Jezebel. Current deputy editor Julianne Escobedo Shepherd will take her place beginning September 28.
3. Nikola Vasari has been named creative director of Faith Connexion.
4. Jennifer Gach, former senior accessories editor at Elle, has joined Nordstorm, focusing on PR and media strategy.
5. Danielle Marmel has been promoted to director, beauty division at Shadow PR. She was previously an account manager.
6. Nancy Chilton, formerly chief communications officer at the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, has been promoted to chief external relations officer.
7. Timothy Flach, previously senior PR manager at 7 For All Mankind, has been named manager of VIP services at Purple.
8. Sara Lieberman has been promoted to AVP of hospitality at Shadow PR.
9. Matthew Owens is now a director, fashion and retail at Shadow PR.
10. Milly Jones has been promoted to director, spirits & business development, at Shadow PR.
11. Michelle Gabe is now a director, hospitality & consumer packaged goods, as Shadow PR.
12. Erica Smith is now the beauty writer for The Cut. She initially joined the publication as a contributor in July.
13. Ginger Chan has joined Endeavor as senior vice president of consumer communications.
14. Kristen Long has joined Evolve MKD as an account director.
15. Michael Africa, former marketing manager at Oak + Fort, has joined Herschel Supply as communications manager.
16. Kimberly Flaster has left her position as senior VP at HL Group.
17. Amber Rodriguez has joined PROVOKR.com as its fashion editor.
18. Sam Dumas, formerly of Vanity Fair and W, has joined app Chappy as head of brand.
19. Think is now representing APM Monaco.
20. Kucerak + Co is now representing Jocelyn.
21. The Lead PR is now representing Stuart & Lau, and Apolis.
22. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications is now representing Rodial.
23. The Riviere Agency is now representing Lightricks and Ma
24. Tigerlily Skye PR is now representing Les Artisans de Geneve SA.
25. D’Orazio & Associates is now representing Vhernier.
26. Foundation is now representing INSPR’D by Natalie Off Duty, and Necessaire.
27. Nouveau Communications is now representing Andrew Fitzsimons, GLAM + GO, and Glosslab.
28. Michele Marie PR is now representing Astrid & Miyu, KARIGAM, Accessory Concierge, Sun Fun, and Valeur Absolue.
29. M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment is now representing Blundstone.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.
Read more here: Daily Front Rowhappy wheels
Mar 26, 2019 0Kodak Black’s been wildin’ over the past month. From making sexually explicit comments about Young M.A. to saying Lil Wayne “should’ve died when [he] was a baby,” the Florida rapper isn’t holding back headline-creating remarks. Now, Kodak is relaying some more insanity, this time,...
Mar 25, 2019 0
Mar 26, 2019 02 hours ago Spoilers ahead for Carol Danvers’ origin story. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is an ever expanding place, and the stakes couldn’t be higher at the moment. Captain Marvel has finally arrived, and has made a ton of money in theaters. After years of waiting, Brie Larson’s...
Mar 26, 2019 0
Mar 22, 2019 0These Dark Spot-Removing Patches Sold Out in 4 Days on...
Mar 20, 2019 0In the pursuit of clear, smooth skin, sometimes what you...
Mar 19, 2019 0Julia Roberts Got a Gorgeous New Haircut That Everyone Is...
Mar 17, 2019 0The $ 20 Nighttime Moisturizer Jennifer Aniston Swears By...
Mar 17, 2019 0This Brightening Eye Cream Is So Good, It Makes Me Look...
Mar 26, 2019 0LAKE BAIKAL, Russia — The ice rumbled and then shook...
Mar 26, 2019 0MOSUL, Iraq — In a rare show of deference to the anger of...
Mar 26, 2019 0WASHINGTON — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu landed in...
Mar 25, 2019 0BANGKOK — A military-linked party took an unexpected lead...
Mar 25, 2019 0ALGIERS — High above the sea in a heavily guarded villa,...
Mar 25, 2019 0MOSUL, Iraq — At least 97 people died when a pleasure...
Mar 25, 2019 0MAZAR-I-SHARIF, Afghanistan — After the second firefight...
Mar 24, 2019 0ROME — Italy resisted the entreaties and warnings of its...