Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com!
1. Will Welch has replaced Jim Nelson as editor-in-chief of GQ. You can read more about the move here.
2. Koa Beck has stepped down as editor-in-chief of Jezebel. Current deputy editor Julianne Escobedo Shepherd will take her place beginning September 28.
3. Nikola Vasari has been named creative director of Faith Connexion.
4. Jennifer Gach, former senior accessories editor at Elle, has joined Nordstorm, focusing on PR and media strategy.
5. Danielle Marmel has been promoted to director, beauty division at Shadow PR. She was previously an account manager.
6. Nancy Chilton, formerly chief communications officer at the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, has been promoted to chief external relations officer.
7. Timothy Flach, previously senior PR manager at 7 For All Mankind, has been named manager of VIP services at Purple.
8. Sara Lieberman has been promoted to AVP of hospitality at Shadow PR.
9. Matthew Owens is now a director, fashion and retail at Shadow PR.
10. Milly Jones has been promoted to director, spirits & business development, at Shadow PR.
11. Michelle Gabe is now a director, hospitality & consumer packaged goods, as Shadow PR.
12. Erica Smith is now the beauty writer for The Cut. She initially joined the publication as a contributor in July.
13. Ginger Chan has joined Endeavor as senior vice president of consumer communications.
14. Kristen Long has joined Evolve MKD as an account director.
15. Michael Africa, former marketing manager at Oak + Fort, has joined Herschel Supply as communications manager.
16. Kimberly Flaster has left her position as senior VP at HL Group.
17. Amber Rodriguez has joined PROVOKR.com as its fashion editor.
18. Sam Dumas, formerly of Vanity Fair and W, has joined app Chappy as head of brand.
19. Think is now representing APM Monaco.
20. Kucerak + Co is now representing Jocelyn.
21. The Lead PR is now representing Stuart & Lau, and Apolis.
22. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications is now representing Rodial.
23. The Riviere Agency is now representing Lightricks and Ma
24. Tigerlily Skye PR is now representing Les Artisans de Geneve SA.
25. D’Orazio & Associates is now representing Vhernier.
26. Foundation is now representing INSPR’D by Natalie Off Duty, and Necessaire.
27. Nouveau Communications is now representing Andrew Fitzsimons, GLAM + GO, and Glosslab.
28. Michele Marie PR is now representing Astrid & Miyu, KARIGAM, Accessory Concierge, Sun Fun, and Valeur Absolue.
29. M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment is now representing Blundstone.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.
Read more here: Daily Front Rowhappy wheels
Dec 15, 2018 0Q-Tip may be known as a pioneer in hip-hop music and an acclaimed producer, but he recently revealed that he’s taken on one of the most heartbreaking roles of a lifetime. The beloved lyricist recently announced that he now serves as his mother’s caregiver after she was diagnosed...
Dec 17, 2018 02 hours ago We’re heading into the holidays, and studios are ramping up the offerings so that everyone has something to see when vacation starts. This week we’ve got an undersea superheroes, 1980s Transformers, Jennifer Lopez getting her groove back, and Steve Carell playing with dolls....
Dec 14, 2018 0I Tried a Lash Lift—and It Gave Me The Lashes of My...
Dec 14, 2018 0Skin Scare: Could Your Moisturizer Carry a Cancer Risk?...
Dec 17, 2018 0KASHGAR, China — Muslim inmates from internment camps in...
Dec 16, 2018 0KINGAKATI, Democratic Republic of Congo — His favorite...
Dec 16, 2018 0NEW DELHI — Sri Lanka’s political crisis appeared to...
Dec 16, 2018 0SYDNEY, Australia — Australia announced on Saturday that...
Dec 16, 2018 0ASUNCIÓN, Paraguay — Even Paraguay’s antidrug chief...
Dec 15, 2018 0MEXICO CITY — His mother was grievously ill, nearing...
Dec 15, 2018 0PARIS — Boarded-up shops. Empty cafes. Closed museums....
Dec 15, 2018 0MOSCOW — Ukrainian officials have been raising alarms...
Dec 15, 2018 0HONG KONG — The growing tensions over trade between the...