Want to share your news with us and see your name and company in our weekly media roundup? Email us at email@example.com
1. Olivia Culpo has joined The Society Management.
2. Yasmin Sewell is stepping down from her position as VP of style and creative at Farfetch.
3. Melissa Sussberg, formerly of Diane von Furstenberg, has been named president of global sales at Victoria Beckham.
4. Erin Smolinski has joined Campari Group as senior global PR director, spirits. She was previously head of PR and marketing for North America at Scotch & Soda.
5. Peter Arnold, former executive director of the CFDA, has been named the executive director of the YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund. For more information on his appointment, click here.
6. Cornelia Zicu has left her position as chief creative officer of The Red Door Salon & Spa. She held the job for 10 years.
7. Ruth Spencer has been promoted to deputy editor of The Cut. She began with the site in 2017 as a senior editor.
8. Steven Beltrani has been promoted to chief communications officer at Tracy Anderson. He was previously SVP of global PR at the company.
9. Chrissy Tantillo has joined Tiffany & Co. as PR manager for North America.
10. Martino Pessina has been promoted to CEO of H&M North America retail and e-commerce. He replaces Daniel Kulle, who will be taking on a new role within the H&M Group.
11. Cameron Flaherty has been promoted to account manager of design at Karla Otto.
12. Haley Anderson and Archita Patel, former account executives at BPCM and Behrman Communications, respectively, have both joined PURPLE as senior account executives for beauty & wellbeing.
13. Eric Alexander has joined BET networks as a senior art director. He was previously with J. Walter Thompson Worldwide.
14. Rachel Giovanello, formerly assistant account executive at BPCM NY, has been named PR associate at JS Group.
15. Samuel Johnson has been promoted to VP of development, emerging and brand at INE Entertainment.
16. Diana Faucetta, previously director of PR and brand partnerships at Nine West, has joined Kendra Scott as director of PR in New York.
17. Kate Chase-Lansdale has been named president at Rachel Roy. She was previously VP of sales at the company.
18. Eitan Kling-Levine, formerly a junior account executive at SHADOW, has been promoted to account executive in the consumer packaged good division.
19. Halston Heritage has joined JS Group. Melissa Veniero Ciavirella of JS Group will be handling its PR.
20. Krupp Group is now representing Alix and Kooreloo.
21. HL Group is now representing Teva.
22. The Consultancy PR is now representing Guillermo.
23. CLD PR is now representing jewelry designer Loree Rodkin.
24. Base Beauty Creative Agency is now representing The Premiere Group.
25. Dalton Primeaux Digital is now working with Jody Tjan.
26. Marque Media is now representing Dilly Swim, Happy Jacqueline, and Lolli Popitt.
27. Alison Brod Marketing + Communications is now representing Snow Fox Skincare.
28. Chapter 2 is now representing Saints of Sin.
29. Courtney Daniels Consulting is now representing LizzB London.
30. Suite Public Relations is now representing Maturos NYC.
31. Linlee Allen-Homs/Delinlee Delovely PR is now representing Monastery skincare and Heather Levine.
32. Wetherly Group is now representing Mio Harutaka and Daniella Kronfle.
33. Sandrine Charles Consulting now represents Victor Li.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date on all the latest fashion news and juicy industry gossip.
Read more here: Daily Front Rowhappy wheels
May 23, 2019 0Eric Holder, the man accused of shooting and killing Nipsey Hussle, has been spending over a month behind bars awaiting trial and now, he’s reportedly been indicted on additional charges by a Grand Jury on Tuesday (May 21). According to TMZ, the 29-year-old faces two counts of assault with a...
May 24, 2019 041 minutes ago Since reports surfaced last week that Robert Pattinson would be playing the Caped Crusader in Matt Reeves’ The Batman, the internet’s outcry has revolved around memories of the actor’s iconic Twilight role of Edward Cullen. Pattinson infamously glittered as a century-old...
May 24, 2019 0
May 17, 2019 0Is Kylie Jenner’s Walnut Face Scrub Actually as Bad as...
May 15, 2019 0Who doesn’t want the perfect look and appeal...
Apr 20, 2019 0The Collagen Creamer Kylie Jenner Drinks for Glowing Skin...
Apr 20, 2019 0Using a Lash Primer Makes My Eyelashes Look Longer and...
May 24, 2019 0MANILA — The Canadian government said on Wednesday that...
May 24, 2019 0ImageEuropean countries’ flags flying in Strasbourg,...
May 23, 2019 0CAIRO — After five days of treatment in a shabby Yemeni...
May 23, 2019 0Here’s what you need to know: ImageIndian Prime Minister...
May 23, 2019 0LONDON — Prime Minister Theresa May of Britain on Tuesday...
May 23, 2019 0Thousands of Syrian government documents recovered amid the...
May 23, 2019 0MANDALIKA, Indonesia — The woman threw herself on the...
May 22, 2019 0VIENNA — Austria’s president praised the “elegance”...
May 22, 2019 0NEW DELHI — For much of India’s history since...
May 22, 2019 0Colombia’s army walked back on Tuesday part of a...